Online Convention Registration Instructions
- Go to the WMS website @ http://www.wms-amec.org/ and click on the 2019 WMS Quadrennial registration link
- Type your email address in the registration section of the main page and submit.
- Note: The e-mail address you use is very important. Your registration and hotel reservation confirmations will be sent to the e-mail address that you input. It is imperative that you have a valid e-mail address as we will utilize the system to send out information closer to the quaredreniall conference that is helpful to attendees. In addition, we will send out hotel confirmation reminders in May/June 2019 to confirm that reservations in the system are still what each attendee needs will be communicated thru this e-mail. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE UP A DUMMY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- Complete the step-by-step conference registration process (this is the same process as used for the WMS Executive Board Meetings, we have deleted some fields and added Annual Conference fields under the appropriate District no. Your conference information is a mandatory field. Please make sure that your name is spelled correctly as this is what will be shown on your name badge. There will not be an option on site to reprint.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to save your registration.
- Click on the “Payment” button on the top of the page to pay for your registration fee.
- In the shopping cart you will see the cost of your registration as well as the option to purchase individual/additional tickets to events. A window will open prompting you to provide your credit card information. NOTE: You will have 72 hours to complete payment or your Registration will deleted and you will need to start over again. NO PERSONAL CHECKS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
- Click on the Housing button on the top of the page.
- You will see all the hotel options that are available. Make your hotel selection.
- Choose your room type, arrival date, and departure date.
- Make sure to place a check mark in the “Email Confirmation” field box. In doing so when your reservation is complete you will receive an automatic email confirming your reservation. **This is a key step**
- If you would like to share a room with another registered attendee check the round button titled “Invite to Room”, type in the person’s email address and the system will send them an email inviting them to room with you. The email will have a link placing your invitee in the room with you.
- Provide your credit card information to guarantee you reservation and submit.
- Your registration and reservation is now complete and you will receive an e-mail confirmation to the address you provided.
If you need to come back to the site to make a registration or hotel reservation change, the online system will recognize you by your email address. It is important you know what email address you used with your initial registration, especially if you need to come back to the site to cancel or make a change to your registration or hotel reservation.
Registration Cancellation Policies:
Cancellations/Changes and Refunds must be made in writing and e-mailed to your Connectional Office email@example.com. All Refunds will be processed 45 days after the end of the Quadrennial.
- Refund requests prior to January 1, 2019 will be made at seventy-five percent (75%) of the registration fee.
- Refund requests after January 1, 2019 and before May 1, 2019 fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded.
- There will be no substitutions allowed. If someone can no longer attend they will need to be refunded and their registration cancelled.
- Due to problems with previous year’s registration process, every person will need to pick up their own kit and present ID.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations after May 1, 2019.